Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my last time posting about my concerns, but this one of the most mentally draining things I experience...

I spend all day fighting my thoughts by trying to think of things that make me feel good or less anxious... a thought will cross my mind

something comforting or that brings slight relief, Only to have my thoughts immediately bombard me again..... I cant take it. This literally happens hundreds

and hundred of times a day. I feel so alone also because I really feel like although some of your guys symptoms match mine I still am suffering from something more

severe then you guys are. It sucks so bad that the relief seems temporary every time. Also Its weird cause alot of my DP and crazy thinking started because I have OCD

and began obsessing on Life and simulation theory etc. :/

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Unfortunately, they've already given all the prizes away for most severe symptoms.

I couldn't accurately sort out my own, but after I had ECT most all of them went away. I guess that's

why psychiatrists make the big money.

I guess they were all related in some way. They have medications that can slow down your thinking

to a snail's pace. See a doctor and explain your symptoms.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts