Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Can Anxiety cause you to feel Stimulated?

312 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  106473 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know adrenaline causes stimulation, so anxiety could but mine is in the normal range. For the last two years I never wake up tired (if i sleep, which I need very little of) I feel constantly stimulated 24/7, even my eyes are usually dilated, can anyone relate?

Or does anyone maybe feel like they are on 10 cups of coffee all the time? (that's kinda how it felt at the start) *ps i don't drink coffee/drugs etc*

(ps, no doctor can figure this out, checked adrenaline fatigue, glands and adrenaline levels, Neurologist, MRI, CT, EEG, Endocrinologist, 14 mood stabilising medications to rule out bipolar the whole 9 yards)

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
This isn't about coffee, i don't drink it at all. Coffee and anxiety is bad though..It's about feeling stimulated like you are on coffee.. but worse.

Pre anxiety never felt like this, first year of DP i was shattered all the time.. now i am stimulated, never tired, never wake up and feel like a zombie until i have a shower like I did my whole life, i literally feel stimulated, no one can figure it out... I kinda think it's normal to feel shattered with anxiety, but i am trying to figure out if anyone has gone the other way like me?

Thanks for replying :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.