Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand why I can’t be me bc of the things that happened to me. I wanted to disappear bc I was afraid or terrified so I did. I vanished. Now there’s this shell left of me trying just to get through another day with out feeling an ounce of myself. No face and no identity. While it may not kill me I am afraid i will just have to kill my self. It just doesn’t seem worth it and I am to afraid to associate with the things in my real life. So i just stay very dissociated. But it’s not helping me!!! Can anyone relate?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yep I don't feel at all who i use to be bit I also can't remember who i use to be its like who i was for 31 years was some one else , i even forget how I use to act or do its all gone from my mind wiped gone.
I don't no how to repair myself its like all the Pisces of me are all broken and I can't put it all together.
I've had this over 2 years now , i dont know if its even possible that I could go back to who i was before this nightmare . And when i think about how do i get back to the old me I feel so trapped cause i dont have a clue to how to get back to the normal me , it makes me very scared cause we're do i start .
Your def not alone in this but this is online i wish I had someone in my life in person that could understand how hell bad I feel , i feel fully alone and stuck

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I don't feel at all who i use to be bit I also can't remember who i use to be its like who i was for 31 years was some one else , i even forget how I use to act or do its all gone from my mind wiped gone.
I don't no how to repair myself its like all the Pisces of me are all broken and I can't put it all together.
I've had this over 2 years now , i dont know if its even possible that I could go back to who i was before this nightmare . And when i think about how do i get back to the old me I feel so trapped cause i dont have a clue to how to get back to the normal me , it makes me very scared cause we're do i start .
Your def not alone in this but this is online i wish I had someone in my life in person that could understand how hell bad I feel , i feel fully alone and stuck
I know exactly what you mean! This is so scary. To not know who you are is terrifying. I don't know how to get back either

·
Registered
568 Posts
How long you had it now ?

The anxiety and ocd is minimal for me no meds and I still have this , i try to work out how to get back to myself but when i do i just get confused and then I get tgis overwhelming feeling of just being so trapped. If i can't work out how to stop this what hope do i have

·
Registered
568 Posts
Do your day to day feelings feel as if they are not yours?
Like its kinda hard to describe but it's like im stripped off completly of who i was

1 - 8 of 8 Posts