Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Call me stubborn persistant whatever but.....

511 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Janinebaker 
#1 ·
Yeah I know part of the illness is seeking reassurance, and the best thing to do is accept I know.

I just have been feeling so mush minded lately, like really having to think hard to concentrate, not getting the just of conversation if there is too much going on..... I know, its anxiety...dp/dr Depression.. And I know too I'll already had and MRI of the Brain just 5 mos ago... But I think I am going to ask my Doc to refer me to a Neurologist and have me worked up completly , stem to stern.... I just need to have all of that crap ruled out.

Maybe I am feeding into it , but sometimes I feel like my brain is just a Ball of confussion ..... Went to wish my parents a Happy 57 th Anniversary and while I was dialing I kept gettting ready to say Merry Christmas.... It is like my mind spins tires for a few seconds until the transmission slips into gear... know what I mean......

Sorry to share so many symptoms and SEEK REASSURANCE, but I just don't feel right. So maybe it's nothing, but maybe they can explain this all away! Call me a crybaby or a winer or what ever, but I think I want to try this.

Do you guys think I am being rediculous?

See less See more
#2 ·
This sounds a lot like me last summer when I was dealing with a heavy depression. My mind couldn't focus on anything, exhausted all the time.

These symptoms went away, they always do. The brain re-adjusts and adapts.

I don't know if this is what you're experiencing, but your post reminded me of my own experience. It will get easier as long as you continue to seek help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.