Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Bush administration?

662 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  sleepingbeauty 
Pure Narcotic said:
So now here we are in the 00's and we have a healthcare crisis and a war that everyone is questioning, and we will all start complaining and yes, Bush will be the scapegoat. I am not saying there is ever an excuse for things that do not result in good, but looking at history in this country alone, do you expect it all to be peaches and cream, landddd offf the free? Heck, I just mentioned a small portion of the problems this country has endured over the last 90 years. I didn't even go into what went on before then.
I'd still prefer to be dealing with whatever troubles Al Gore and John Kerry would have gotten us into. And for the neocon's out there, at least you wouldn't have had to see Michael Moore as often.

Pure Narcotic said:
I'd still prefer to be dealing with whatever troubles Al Gore and John Kerry would have gotten us into. And for the neocon's out there, at least you wouldn't have had to see Michael Moore as often.
Yeah, I have a feeling that my depression, anxiety and feelings of overall despair would likely be lessened, if not gone completely if those two were running the country.
Great, now I'm totally stumped for a witty comeback. :evil:

I love the bit about Andrew Jackson's parrot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.