Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Guys, this is insane. I feel completely brain dead. There are no thoughts on my mind whatsoever, I have no idea what to do at all times. Even getting a glass of water is a great effort. Glass of water! I don't remember my life, how or who I was, yesterday seemed like a long ago and I can't recall almost anything from it. I don't understand what I read or simple videos on YouTube. I can't visualize anything in my mind. People don't exist for me unless I see them. I don't remember my boyfriend, I can't think about him, can't make plans for the future... There is much more. I don't feel anything towards anyone, all I experience is fear and anxiety. Sometimes sadness. Even writing this post is a great effort. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I died and my body stayed here? How awful is that... I seriously don't know what keeps me here. As bad as it sounds. Anybody who has it this serious??

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really? Do you have uncontrolable anxiety, too? I don't know what to do anymore... :(, I barely move or talk. This is not me!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I feel the exact same way. It's like a living nightmare I wish I could wake up from. I can't even remember what it's like to feel normal.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mezona it gets better I know u think it doesn't but it does but it's gonna take a lot of effort to distract yourself and not notice ur symptoms and accept this for now. I remember making a sandwich physically hurt me because it was so difficult to make and took so much effort that I started crying and just making food for myself! You need to get out of ur mind and stop analyzing ur symptoms and why u have it, once u do ur synonyms will decrease. And I know u think it won't but I've been about two years in and now I'm barely going to school, from not being able to make a sandwich to being able to go to school. So please take my advice and if u need to see a therapist. Take out a loan if u don't have money u have to take care of u because ur the most important person in your own recovery. Also I barely started Zoloft after two years without meds. And it has really helped me relax and take away the symptoms of anxiety and help me sleep too. So stay strong and know u have a journey but u have to accept it before u can start healing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts