Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Read Only
959 Posts
Not near, but the best thing is email Neurologist and Phycologist and ask them have they treated Depersonization.. i've spent time to know, there is no point trying random 'good' doctors if they don't understand it, i have mass emailed many times
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.