Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm still new to this stuff and my body has started to feel weird, like an alien or something. When I look at my hands or legs for example they just look weird and I'm also very scared that suddenly I can't move them or I can't talk or something. Has anyone else felt anything like that? Also thinking about how brain does all this stuff really scares me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I'm really struggling to leave my house. Outside has always scared me because I have an agoraphobia, but now it just feels really hard. I went to the grocery store with my father and it felt horrible, even more disconnected than at home.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My body feels weird also, less feeling in it- sort of numb. I gets pins and needles, muscle twitching, rapid heartbeat, nausea on and off. I feel weird going anywhere too.. it feels like I’m not actually where I’m at, like nobody can see me and I can’t see them. It’s normal to feel like that but you have to make yourself do things or it will never stop.. little by little. If you can accomplish one thing that scares you, be proud and do more and more. Distract yourself and pretend like you are ok until you are. I don’t feel good at all, ever but if I worry I notice it makes me feel more and more disconnected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts