Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I am new on this forum. I am suffering from a "Blank Mind" condition where I don't have any spontaneous thought generation nor any emotions. This happened 3 weeks after a psychosis (hash based) episode and then extreme stress because of the stupidity I did in psychosis.

I have been searching for anyone who has recovered from this and what tools / strategies they used for it?

Lots of people here have tried medications, has anyone tried things like exercise, turmeric, Ginkgo Biloba etc for brain cell regeneration ?

Thanks,

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cheers,

Get black seed oil(nigella sativa) and put one drop in each nostril 3 times a day.Nigella sativa is best when taken via mucuous membranes.You can read about nigella sativa studies, its one of the most effective substances on earth, even to the point of protecting from radioactive substances.Use this daily as it works on the molecular level so chronic use is a must.Second you can take NAC daily, which is a strong antioxidant and modulates Glutamate release and toxicity.And finally Lions Mane mushroom has been found to be very effective in treating psychosis and schizophrenia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts