Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here completely.... I’m hoping to get some validation. I have OCD and with the OCD I think I have really really bad Depersonalization that comes with it. I just had a horrible episode , does anyone freak out about their existence?? And look around and get scared of how things exist and you exist. It’s like my mind won’t stop looking and questioning things. And I’m just trying to relax. Is this normal for DP?? And how can I stop this?? It’s ridiculous

·
Registered
445 Posts
I am so deep in the existential zone I am scared of absolutely everything to do with reality and this happened with DP. I am freaked out by time, and feel uncomfortable looking out of my own eyes. It is however a well documented DP symptom and i recovered from similar before. I've been in this state for a year now so i wont lecture on howbto recover but the method I use is to simply allow thoughts to cpme and go nomatter how freaky i find them and try not to get involbed with them as much as possible. Over time, they have lost their punch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts