Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody im new here. I have been dealing with dp/dr for about 7 months now.I think it was triggered from smoking and drinking. As soons as i got dp/dr i looked up for symptomps in the internet and found out what was wrong with me. I immediatly started trying to recover and I can say i did a pretty good job and i might just say that for about 2 weeks i didn't thought of dp. I also attended parties and everything was ok. I was probbably recovered about 95%. Unfortunately im a very anxious person and i had a panic attack last month and it looks like i fell back into it, and it feels a little bit different. Did somebody here had a similar experience? And am i going to be able to recover again? I do not have dp 24/7 tho.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This happened to me too. It's pretty annoying because I think I'll always have to be careful of everything in case I slip back into it. It felt different too,maybe not as bad,I didn't feel so hopeless as I knew I had improved before and could do it again. I'm mostly recovered again now by just doing what I did before to recover, so just do what you know helps you I'm sure you will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts