Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

After being away from the website for a while I have recovered about 80% I would say. Starting school has made things feel a little more weird lately. I feel as though I still have DP/DR with my vision and its really only when I focus on it. I'm just glad I can sleep normally again. Insomnia and the thought of going crazy really messed with me and I feel just SO much better sleeping. But back to the vision problems light seems to be very odd as if all light is dimmer or dark. My vision has much more of the static then it used to, and I also have this thing where staring off and just focusing on one object I can start to see shapes as if they were shadows but when I move my eyes ever so slightly it goes away. Another thing, objects don't always feel straight like a table looks slightly curved to me. It's very strange but its what I've noticed. I have really questioned things lately about life, how life is just what are eyes and brains perceive reality. Reality is almost like an illusion and its a scary thought but also interesting. These types of thoughts have been in my head for a while and makes life a little uncomfortable. But just wanted to say life is getting better just have adjusted to the feeling it gets better don't worry, get better, and I hope for the best for you guys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts