Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys ive posted on here a couple times awhile ago, but ill give you some quick background. Ive had dp/dr for about a year now, which was due to a monumentally bad synthetic acid trip that caused me to get these "attacks" for hours on end everyday and left me with this disorder. My symptoms started from depersonalization then they increased to derealization and then they increased to feeling like someone is hitting me constantly on the head with a sledgehammer an being stuck in some strange mental void. Anyway, ever since my experience ive become painfully awkward, and people tell me it all the time, i avoid human interaction like the plague and everyone asks me why i dont look at them when i talk to them too. At first i didnt care because i didnt want to interact with people so i ignored and broke ties with all friends and ive become an extreme hermit, but lately ive been trying to change that. I think im awkward due to the fact that i dont want friends because im afraid theyll think im crazy or i think im crazy and i analyze every movement/word that i make. So anyway i was wondering if anyone has been through the same thing and could give me some tips.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts