Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Avanza (mirtazapine)

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Milan 
I have been taking it for about 2 months as well. I was having trouble sleeping and the psych recommended it. Took half a tablet the first night, felt a little sleepy in about 15mins and then bang - I was out for 11 hours. That was amazing after only averaging about 5hrs and most of that time spent in bed was in fear. I still take it every night and I think it does help me sleep (avg ~ 61/2 - 7hrs) but I think it makes me dream a little strange but I can't tell for sure. For the last couple of weeks I have been taking a half tablet in the morning when I get to work. Again I'm not sure if it its doing much at all, it may just help me relax and ride out the little anxiety attacks I have through out the morning. I keep thinking I'll get off them but I don't know if I should just yet as it may well be helping with the anxiety. I'll give it another couple of months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.