Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DPSH Donator
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic is meant to be a collection of articles, studies, and reviews pertaining to depersonalization, derealization, and dissociation.
In the initial stages it won't be complete, but over time it will be. The idea is to have one collection to function as a reference for anyone seeking such information.

This topic is open to submissions. If you would like to submit an article that is not listed here, please leave a comment, or message me. Upcoming studies or clinical trials, or those already in progress, may also be submitted.

Due to limitations of copyright, currently it won't be possible to provide full-text articles. If you would like to help in this regard, you can contact the authors of the studies you would like to see publicly available, and ask for a copy and permission to provide open access on DPSH. Please PM me with details in this case.
Of course, if the full-text article is already hosted for open access, there is no need for that, and it would be preferable to have a link to that instead of the abstract.

So without further a due, here are the articles I found relevant from the first 3 pages searching Google Scholar for "depersonalization":

I will be categorizing and adding more over time.

·
DPSH Donator
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to add my thread to this thread,
That's very helpful. However, I'm trying to keep the initial post congruent with copyright laws, despite that I believe in open access to all. As such, I won't add your link to the list until I've confirmed that all content therein is already freely available, however I doubt that considering the inclusion of books.

On that note, check out the Directory of Open Access Journals until I've screened through the 200 DP articles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts