Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey. I was wondering if this are also symtpons of DP/DR

1.I feel like i have no identity in my head.
2.I don't feel like i'm alive.
3.I don't feel any atmosphere.
4.(this one is hard to explain) I constantly see my vision change. And feel my mind change every couple of minutes things look different. Every little detail of the world and inside of me.
Psychiatrists asked me what changes in the room? I said everything. And they don't get what i mean (it worries me) It doesn't morph it just looks like a completely different picture.
5.I feel like i live in a different world.
6. I feel like i'll never be able to grab myself back how i used to feel inside my head. Because i don't feel a identity.
7.Feeling like i do not exist.
8. i don't feel any emotion, company of friends etc, being in my own house doesn't feel like it used to. (because i dont feel any atmosphere.
9. The world doesn't flow around me, it feels like it's standing still
10. I litteraly don't know who i am anymore. I only know my information.
11. Everyday feels like i didn't live or wasn't there. I feel so far away from the world and myself and emotions.
12. I do not feel my mind at all. I feel like i'm only a walking flesh. I do not notice i'm alive in my head.

Is anyone also struggeling with one of these symptons?

Are these all DP symptoms? Sometimes i think i have a psychosis or something.

Plus i take two kind of medications that just don't work for me.

Citalopram(anti depression med) & Risperdone (anti psychotic medication)

I just want to feel like myself again. A doctor told me i have to live with this. I told her i don't want to live like this anymore, i just cant. It's been 3 years.

Thank you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
you have excactly same than me and 3yeas like mine.
I have so much worries like this is never gonna end and i gonna live like this till i die. I feel constantly like i need to do something or get somewhere. Like im so stuck in something but i cant let it go. Because i dont know if it is right thing to do. My state changes every minute. And these things just flows.. I know i cant hold on anything because next minute it is gone. Always when one little thing happen the whole thing go wrong. Maybe i have been managed to get little bit better but it has gone so fast away. Feel like heres infintly things to suffer..

·
Registered
162 Posts
I dont know whqt i want or why things seem to be so wrong. Then it is just constant suffer of uncertanty and like fearing i do everything wrong and alwyas just move morw faraway from healing

·
Administrator
1,416 Posts
Hey. I was wondering if this are also symtpons of DP/DR

1.I feel like i have no identity in my head.
2.I don't feel like i'm alive.
3.I don't feel any atmosphere.
4.(this one is hard to explain) I constantly see my vision change. And feel my mind change every couple of minutes things look different. Every little detail of the world and inside of me.
Psychiatrists asked me what changes in the room? I said everything. And they don't get what i mean (it worries me) It doesn't morph it just looks like a completely different picture.
5.I feel like i live in a different world.
6. I feel like i'll never be able to grab myself back how i used to feel inside my head. Because i don't feel a identity.
7.Feeling like i do not exist.
8. i don't feel any emotion, company of friends etc, being in my own house doesn't feel like it used to. (because i dont feel any atmosphere.
9. The world doesn't flow around me, it feels like it's standing still
10. I litteraly don't know who i am anymore. I only know my information.
11. Everyday feels like i didn't live or wasn't there. I feel so far away from the world and myself and emotions.
12. I do not feel my mind at all. I feel like i'm only a walking flesh. I do not notice i'm alive in my head.

Is anyone also struggeling with one of these symptons?

Are these all DP symptoms? Sometimes i think i have a psychosis or something.

Plus i take two kind of medications that just don't work for me.

Citalopram(anti depression med) & Risperdone (anti psychotic medication)

I just want to feel like myself again. A doctor told me i have to live with this. I told her i don't want to live like this anymore, i just cant. It's been 3 years.

Thank you.
Yes

You're not alone

One thing I've learned in this community forum is that most people say these same symptoms in different words

Also, some may relate to some of your symptoms, while others may relate to other symptoms

And then you may relate to some on some things and others on other things

It's a very individualistic symptomology, each of us have some of this some of that but all relate on the core sympoms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts