Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Caffeine has a negative effect on some people with DP because it is a stimulant ,and people with DP are somehow hyperaware ,once they drink coffee they will sense the increased heart rate and therefore become more anxious.It is a bit similar to weed ,when you notice something has changed and you freak out

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today is my 3rd or 4th day on Wellbutrin and I’m feeling more disconnected to my brain. The past 3 meds I tried made that happen too but worse. I’m going to stay on it a while longer just to make sure it’s not a placebo. I’m hoping the extra dopamine and norepinephrine from the Wellbutrin will help my blank-mind/fatigue.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay now I’m really starting to get worried because I just got started on a family vacation and I’m feeling really uncomfortable and totally out of it. All I feel like doing is going home. Have feelings of disparity and overall more depressed and anxious. More DP than my normal level which I can handle. Should I stop taking the med while I’m on this trip? I’m going to have an awful time if I stay on it. I’m on 150mg if Wellbutrin XR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts