Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know one was set up a number of years ago. Don't know what happened to it as I am a newbie. But I keep on getting IMs from people who want to chat and I thought IRC would be perfect for this. Before I get too involved, though, I thought I would see what the level of interest was.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know one was set up a number of years ago. Don't know what happened to it as I am a newbie. But I keep on getting IMs from people who want to chat and I thought IRC would be perfect for this. Before I get too involved, though, I thought I would see what the level of interest was.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
723 Posts
whats an irc channel

·
Registered
723 Posts
whats an irc channel

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IRC - Internet relay chat is a worldwide chat service that you can access by either downloading MIRC (for PC) or IRCLE for Macintosh. It's chatting in realtime.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IRC - Internet relay chat is a worldwide chat service that you can access by either downloading MIRC (for PC) or IRCLE for Macintosh. It's chatting in realtime.

·
Registered
723 Posts
that sounds great

·
Registered
723 Posts
that sounds great

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The reason I ask is that I need at least the interest of 10 people in order to get the channel off the ground.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The reason I ask is that I need at least the interest of 10 people in order to get the channel off the ground.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If there's going to be a new chat room, then there is no need to have a channel. I just didn't see any posting about a chat room coming along.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If there's going to be a new chat room, then there is no need to have a channel. I just didn't see any posting about a chat room coming along.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts