Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Can someone make some sense to this or is this depression or what?
Every morning when i wake up. I feel terrible.like i cant even say how it feels. I feel pure pain. Then my whole day goes in this awful state. Heres only this feeling. Constant pain. Suffering. Anxiety. I get no relief anywhere. This cannot be just depression because it would be easier. This is more like posession. But i dont know. And i just accept this because heres nothing i can do. I live my life in this painful emptiness. Where is only emotional suffering to the point where i think i cannot do this anymore.
My mind is confusion. Heres thoughts. Lots of them. And those are so disturbed. When i think about all of this. This is so faraway from life. And i think i never gonna get away from this. I only have my memories. And very strange sensations which seems to not belong to me.
And i need to constantly do something. Because if im not doing anything it gets so bad. Like real hell.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think you figured out that when you're going through hell, you need to keep going.

Do you have any moments of joy and happiness? (Even if those moments are instantly snatched away when you're reminded of your emotional torment.)

Carl Jung once said, "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." (I know there is more to life than this, but it's a good start.)

Right now you're experiencing the darkness. The positive feelings are the way back to life.* Fill the emptiness with life.

What would you think and do if you woke up tomorrow morning and the pain was gone, and if it stayed gone?

* The negative too, as long as they're connected to something other than themselves and the distorted perceptions they conjure up.

Can someone make some sense to this or is this depression or what?
Every morning when i wake up. I feel terrible.like i cant even say how it feels. I feel pure pain. Then my whole day goes in this awful state. Heres only this feeling. Constant pain. Suffering. Anxiety. I get no relief anywhere. This cannot be just depression because it would be easier. This is more like posession. But i dont know. And i just accept this because heres nothing i can do. I live my life in this painful emptiness. Where is only emotional suffering to the point where i think i cannot do this anymore.
My mind is confusion. Heres thoughts. Lots of them. And those are so disturbed. When i think about all of this. This is so faraway from life. And i think i never gonna get away from this. I only have my memories. And very strange sensations which seems to not belong to me.
And i need to constantly do something. Because if im not doing anything it gets so bad. Like real hell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts