Depersonalization Support Forum banner

anyone have that attitude? and jelousey

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
anyone feel like they just dont give a shit about everything.. everything that ur spose to do in life is soo hard. im 20 ive had it for 6 odd years and i fucking hate alot of stuff, when i see people really happy i hate them.. i know its not real etc but when i see see on tv when everyone is really happy all i ever say is cunts, cant stand all these shallow pricks, basically i hate to see people really happy. Im the nicest person ever i never did anything wrong to anyone and i feel sooo done over, im sure thats how alot of people with dp feel, cus u can only get dp if ur that sorta person. oh i dont know im soo outa it i dont know where ive been in the last 2 months i dont even really remeber it, i dont get anxeity soo why is it still here? i thought this was an anxeity disorder, basically all i wanna say is fuck everything noone understands me im stuck in this completely fucked up world. i know i have such a nice personality but where the fuck has it gone im nothing at the mo.... theres not much i expect people to say back to this, but i cant rant on like this to anyone else .. soo im just realiseing what i feel .. i know u guys know what im feeling ... how long can i take it, thats the prob ....i hate everything.. jamie

#2 ·
It is a horrible feeling to feel that you are a much nicer and kinder person than most, yet your the one suffering.

I always wonder why the most ignorant, stuck up, self assuming and haughty pricks aroud are the ones haveing all the fun.

It is simple, if we were self assuming, haughty pricks we would be haveing fun also.

I don't know if you are religious but as the bible says.
God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame;

To me this scripture has great meaning.
I think the reason we have understanding and the reason we are nicer than most, is because of our pain. Without the pain, I would have no understanding, I would be just as haughty as everyone else.
In many ways, our pain and misery has made us much better human beings. :)

#3 ·
you don't really know that those haughty people are having fun.

and usually

they're not.

and they'll probably suffer for much longer than you will

because they haven't hit "bottom" and realized their need for help

and so they will go through life wondering what is wrong and never being able to really fix it unless a catastrophe happens to them

but you...will need to seek help, therapy, and support of some sort. and that will teach you things. and make you happier. with less issues. and those people will still be battling with more issues than you will.

it will be snazzy.

#7 ·
person3 said:
that's because they need to act like it!
I'm sure there are people just as smart as you who are genuinely enjoying themselves and life. I envy them too and get anxious around happy people, I feel I should be like them but I can't.

#9 ·
I know I used to be happy when I was arrogant, I just feel that it's the same for everyone.

arrogance+pride+self assuming haughtiness, seems to = happiness.

But I do also know of people that are humble and happy. I guess its just how you look at things that matters.

#12 ·
People like that often have thier 'fun' by poking fun at others Were the ones being honest and they dont like the honesty cause it reminds them of their issues which they wont face up to. so they take it out on others
We have fun with our own lives
they have to poke their nose in others lives to get their kicks

just my 12 pence worth
lol

G
#13 ·
it seems like alot of people here have unhealthy views of people. that happiness has to = bad things all the time. i think that too but im trying to change that because i remember before i had these problems, i didnt have ego problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.