Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people on here that work out / go to the gym:

Are you also verrrrrry tired after working out?

At the gym i'm fine, that's not the problem anymore, but I workout in the morning or begin of afternoon, and a few hours after my workout, I'm just soooo tired, I can't do anything else anymore. I don't even train heavy, just a quick short workout from only 3 exersizes, but I TOTALLY CRASH after it. I don't use caffeine or pre-workout or something....

Do you have this as well?? And did you find anything that helped?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a natural reaction of the body to physical activity. The feeling of fatigue arises in response to a workout stressful factor. I think you should not be afraid of these feelings. I use additional supplements to relieve this condition. I have recently bought them from rats.army. However, don’t load your body to the limit. This can lead to a pathological condition with characteristic changes in functional, behavioral, and biochemical parameters. This may require medical intervention in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Registered just to respond to this post, been viewing around here for a little while...

I've been on and off weight training since I was in my late teens. Have been acknowledging DR symptoms for about 7 years now, before that i think i did my best to ignore. In the last 3 years it has gotten significantly worse. I experience significant DR during heavy exercise. Like on leg day. Never have during cardio or anyting smooth and light.... any more than normal at least. As far as fatigue afterwards that can be a combination of many different body processes, tying that to dpdr I think would be difficult. But I have always thought the specific DR events have a lot to do with something physiological going on in the body. Hope that helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is best to make your gym in your basement. When creating a home gym in your basement, there are several things you should consider. First, how much space do you have? If you have a large basement, you should have no problem setting up a home gym. If your basement has been divided into several smaller rooms, you may not have enough space. Gyms don't require the right amount of space; however, you need a place to move around safely. Also, you don't need a lot of exercise equipment for a home gym, just a barbell, a couple of peloton dumbbells, and a treadmill.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Proper running for weight loss gives you vigor, tightens your figure, and helps you get rid of unwanted pounds. I think it is just as good as going to the gym. If you jog for 10-20 minutes, you are unlikely to lose weight. At such load, muscles are fed with sugar from liver - glycogen. Its reserves are enough for about half an hour, and then the body switches to another energy source - fat cells. However, you should not overdo it either. As fats are broken down slowly, the body begins to take energy from proteins, resulting in muscle mass loss. It is very important to watch your muscle mass. The scales can help you do this. With their help, you can perfectly monitor your weight and physical fitness.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It is best to make your gym in your basement. When creating a home gym in your basement, there are several things you should consider. First, how much space do you have? If you have a large basement, you should have no problem setting up a home gym. If your basement has been divided into several smaller rooms, you may not have enough space. Gyms don't require the right amount of space; however, you need a place to move around safely. Also, you don't need a lot of exercise equipment for a home gym, just a barbell, a couple of peloton dumbbells, and a treadmill.
If rooms are small sometimes there isn't enough space. That's right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts