Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

Im wondering if anyone has time to chat with me for a little bit. Unfortunately the only messanging system i have is MSN messenger, although if you have another one and are willing to talk to me, I will download it (Aim, Yahoo etc).. Or if you know a good site with a chat room where we could just discuss it.

I have just been having more memory issues.. to the point where half the things i do i dont even remember, and the other half dont feel like they really happened.. like i dreamed them up. Its worse then its ever been.. and I just need some comfort.. someone to reassure me I actually will be alrite. I did something stupid last night too .. I got really drunk (which normally doesnt affect my DP too badly) but then I also smoked a little pot (like 2 drags .. so not a lot) .. but now my memory seems even more shattered.. I wish I had said no.. I really wish I did.. it doesnt seem to have fucked me up as badly as it does to some people..

I dont even know whats gotten into me lately.. im depressed as hell.. terrified all my memories are going to be gone at any second.. and im ready to cry.. i really need help.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey there,

Im wondering if anyone has time to chat with me for a little bit. Unfortunately the only messanging system i have is MSN messenger, although if you have another one and are willing to talk to me, I will download it (Aim, Yahoo etc).. Or if you know a good site with a chat room where we could just discuss it.

I have just been having more memory issues.. to the point where half the things i do i dont even remember, and the other half dont feel like they really happened.. like i dreamed them up. Its worse then its ever been.. and I just need some comfort.. someone to reassure me I actually will be alrite. I did something stupid last night too .. I got really drunk (which normally doesnt affect my DP too badly) but then I also smoked a little pot (like 2 drags .. so not a lot) .. but now my memory seems even more shattered.. I wish I had said no.. I really wish I did.. it doesnt seem to have fucked me up as badly as it does to some people..

I dont even know whats gotten into me lately.. im depressed as hell.. terrified all my memories are going to be gone at any second.. and im ready to cry.. i really need help.

G

·
hey im willing to talk to you, i got AOL INSTANT MESSENGER. PM me if you want to talk.

Thing is though if your lookin for Janine type advice i probably won't be able to give you any cuz im probably in somewhat the same position you are.

But it is good to talk to people that can relate.

Peace

G

·
hey im willing to talk to you, i got AOL INSTANT MESSENGER. PM me if you want to talk.

Thing is though if your lookin for Janine type advice i probably won't be able to give you any cuz im probably in somewhat the same position you are.

But it is good to talk to people that can relate.

Peace

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can chat on IRC.

I've been where you are before. Don't believe the illusion of your DP. Stop trying to understand it. Focus outward as much as you can, and then focus outward some more. I've been there. Lots of us on this board have. You wont' go crazy. It's not going to happen. You're just panicking yourself into thinking so. So stop thinking about it as much as possible by absorbing yourself in something outside. It's difficult, but do it anyway.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can chat on IRC.

I've been where you are before. Don't believe the illusion of your DP. Stop trying to understand it. Focus outward as much as you can, and then focus outward some more. I've been there. Lots of us on this board have. You wont' go crazy. It's not going to happen. You're just panicking yourself into thinking so. So stop thinking about it as much as possible by absorbing yourself in something outside. It's difficult, but do it anyway.

·
Registered
369 Posts
hey matt, look me up on AIM under cs40zKeN

I am a short term memory midget due to all my dope use. I'm sure we can relate somewhat. Take care.

Ken

·
Registered
369 Posts
hey matt, look me up on AIM under cs40zKeN

I am a short term memory midget due to all my dope use. I'm sure we can relate somewhat. Take care.

Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts