Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Have this again after a couple of years free. Its been back about 6 weeks after a stressful time. So the way I feel is as follows

> I feel like all my memories are not mine and I have not lived untill this very moment.

>I am stuck thinking of my life from the outside and not currently in it. Like thinking of how I was here and born and learned all this but I dont know any different then here so how do i know its normal to be here. Especially when it doesnt feel normal.

> I know things and remember things but I feel as if I dont. I feel like I dunno what things are but I do. LIke i feel like a new born baby but yet what comes out of my mouth is the 27 year old girl I am.

> I feel like I dunno who I am like I am blocked off from me but thinking of myself from the outside?

>my House does not feel like my house and my family feels strange. I recognise them but I feel like I shouldnt be here or anywhere.

> severe confusion just a constant wtf is going on what reality am I in am I even in the world. How do I know things. What made me believe it was normal to be here before.

I naturally dont wanna know answers to these questions cause they are silly. But I just feel like they make sense. And probably make sense because I am disssociated. The feeling seems to create these thoughts. I cannot imagine feeling normal again I feel so far away in a hole of confusion. Im devastated because I feel like I am griveing my life. I dunno how I am gonna get out of it because it just feels far too complicated. Im scared. Any help appreciated.

Katie

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yep have felt this way for far too long. I used to love picking out outfits in the morning. Now i don’t know my own stuff. Nothing is familiar to me and I mean nothing. The car I drive and am paying for. The family I came from etc. I regally don’t think I will make it. I am so defeated. I came back a few times years ago but now I think it’s been way too long. I have zero memory of myself. Like zero. I have no idea who is in the mirror. My body is puppet like and I don’t occupy it. It moves but not with controlled movements. My head always hurts from pressure. It actually feels like I don’t have a head. I don’t know how who should be behind my eyes. It’s a complete tragedy and life is not worth living now

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sorry for what u are going thru coffee girl. I feel the same . Its only been a few weeks after two years out of it and im just so god damn confused. Cant imagine feeling normal again. Are u in therapy? Are u doing anything to get help. Thats good u can still function. Im currently crying most the day and having panic attacks. We will get through this. I just feel like its very painful every minute so it really sucks.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah this is what we all go through. The thing about the "scary questions" is to remember, the answers doesn't matter. There aren't even answers. It's only a place your mind gets stuck while dp'ed. Your goal is to get to a better place so your mind stops focusing on those questions. The answers (or the lack of) means absolutely nothing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts