Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
I'm asking myselve if anyone else is feeling what I feel...
-everything is rlly clear (rarley everything is rlly dizzy)
-dizziness
-like I'm in another dimension
-the world feels so small and limited
-although I have goals in life, everything feels useless, the same and like everything what I do is endless (a bit like Sysiphus)
-extremly frightend of psychosis & schizophrenia (feeling I develop it)
-thinking a lot about my past
-thoughts about life or random things (like why does a tv work and why did people invent it?)
-some other rlly crazy thoughts...
-sleeping not so good (wake up often during night) tired...
-life feels so boring!!!
-I'm looking forward to certain events, but on the day itselve I'm depressed, because I know when it's over my life is still the same lol
-feel trapped in my head and this unreal world
- scared!
Can someone relate?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi there. Yeah, all the things youve described seem very much like normal dpdr feelings, sensations and worries. Its warps your mind in ways that are unthinkable untill you experiance them. Im on the road to recovery myself but ive been where you are. Ive felt my own thoughts and memories werent my own. I felt like i wasnt actually here, in a different demension or world. You will be ok. If you dont already have a therapist who can help with dissociative disorders, it can be pretty beneficial. If you need someone to talk to on here in detail about whats going on, you can pm me if youd like. Theres many people on here who are open to talking too.

And yes, its very scary! Honestly the scariest thing ive ever experianced and am still dealing with to a lesser degree right now.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey
I'm asking myselve if anyone else is feeling what I feel...
-everything is rlly clear (rarley everything is rlly dizzy)
-dizziness
-like I'm in another dimension
-the world feels so small and limited
-although I have goals in life, everything feels useless, the same and like everything what I do is endless (a bit like Sysiphus)
-extremly frightend of psychosis & schizophrenia (feeling I develop it)
-thinking a lot about my past
-thoughts about life or random things (like why does a tv work and why did people invent it?)
-some other rlly crazy thoughts...
-sleeping not so good (wake up often during night) tired...
-life feels so boring!!!
-I'm looking forward to certain events, but on the day itselve I'm depressed, because I know when it's over my life is still the same lol
-feel trapped in my head and this unreal world
- scared!
Can someone relate?
YES!! I can relate to everything you mentioned 100%
When dp/Dr was at worst for me, I freaked out of the fact that I exist, felt strange and uncomfortable being human/alive. Like I was scared of death and life at the same time. Can you relate?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts