Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
First thing I think of when I wake up is: OMG I am existing! I have a body. What am I supposed to do with it? Like I have no will to do anything. feels very strange to exist. And I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't because I lived for 31 years. Is this what's called being on autopilot?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh yes! Definitely felt like that every morning for about 2 months but that's lessened as I started recovering more. I can say that weirdness starts to go away. :) I use to hate waking up but now it feels almost natural again

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yep
I've got that feeling today I don't get it often but its a crappy feeling.
Kinda a feeling off what am i ment to do ?
Like im existing but why?

When i get that feeling i feel like theres a dark creepy feeling around me .
Like Some things about to go wrong or happen to me ..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I feel like this if I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes it will be like omg where am I omg is this life omg what am I doing here... it is sheer terror ????

·
Registered
62 Posts
thank you everybody for your replays! good to know I'm not alone.

Oh yes! Definitely felt like that every morning for about 2 months but that's lessened as I started recovering more. I can say that weirdness starts to go away. :) I use to hate waking up but now it feels almost natural again
good to hear! :) the last couple of days has been a bit better. really hope it will continue like this. I'm glad for you're recovering!

Yes. A lot of times when I wake up I feel lost. Especially if it's in the middle of the night.
yes its definitely worse in the middle of the night. sometimes i wake up in the night with my heart racing also

Yep
I've got that feeling today I don't get it often but its a crappy feeling.
Kinda a feeling off what am i ment to do ?
Like im existing but why?

When i get that feeling i feel like theres a dark creepy feeling around me .
Like Some things about to go wrong or happen to me ..
yes exactly like that!

I feel like this if I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes it will be like omg where am I omg is this life omg what am I doing here... it is sheer terror
its definitely worse if i wake up in the middle of the night.. it happened last night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts