Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic title suggests..

I'm looking for a download link to view the Harris Harrington videos.. I'v already spend so much money on stuff that's supposed to help and nothing really did so..

I'm willing to donate some money IF the videos actually help me.

Thanks in advance

Don't bother replying if you just wanna bash Harris, I just want to see if it's something that COULD work for me :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
In my experience books and videos do nothing to help DP.....

The Harris Harrington programme has been criticised many times on this forum for being a money making scam...Although I have no personal experience with it...Just what Ive read from others......

Its also funny how he was never a member of this forum??????????????????

·
Administrator
941 Posts
Is the message of this book the same as 'At last a Life', by Paul David?

Because I'v read 'At last a Life' and it was a good read, but it didn't really do anything for me dp-wise
No, At Last a Life deals with anxiety, like an affordable Linden Method, whereas Evolving Self Confidence is more about core beliefs, toxic shame, and the kind of thing Harrington covers, although they have different approaches.

I don't know exactly how much HH's programme actually costs as it can be difficult to get a straight price from these guys, who will give you the hard sell for many pages before hitting you with the bill, but Evolving Self Confidence is a paperback, and you can probably get it second-hand for cheap. I found its simple method a game-changer for me personally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts