Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was experiencing DP I seemed to go through two distinct phases. Firstly, I felt as though I was being held in a very tiny space (as thin as blood between glass slides) and around my body and mind was this invisible wall seperating me from everyone and everything. Now that I no longer experience DP, the more I think about it, it seems as though I had been surrounded by a negative energy field, very powerful, impenetrable, suffocating. No one else could see it, no one else could feel it.

I would like to know if anyone has ever experienced DP in this way, as I have not read it in anyones descriptions of DP before ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I was experiencing DP I seemed to go through two distinct phases. Firstly, I felt as though I was being held in a very tiny space (as thin as blood between glass slides) and around my body and mind was this invisible wall seperating me from everyone and everything. Now that I no longer experience DP, the more I think about it, it seems as though I had been surrounded by a negative energy field, very powerful, impenetrable, suffocating. No one else could see it, no one else could feel it.

I would like to know if anyone has ever experienced DP in this way, as I have not read it in anyones descriptions of DP before ?

G

·
Interesting Indigo,I can't say I feel dp in this particular way.
Mostly my negativity comes from within.

I'm glad your doing much better these days.

Cheers Shelly :D

G

·
Interesting Indigo,I can't say I feel dp in this particular way.
Mostly my negativity comes from within.

I'm glad your doing much better these days.

Cheers Shelly :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am a force field of negative energy. I'm sure I'd probably level my home town if someone were to pull out one of the graphite rods :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am a force field of negative energy. I'm sure I'd probably level my home town if someone were to pull out one of the graphite rods :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts