Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Sei, I'm 15 years old and I've had a therapist for the past few months and she has finally put all my issues together and I am a perfect match for Depersonalization Derealization Disorder. I've gone through trauma and my mother is absuive and she doesn't believe I have this disorder. My therapist wants me to see a psychiatrist to get medication because I have not stopped feeling this way. I am very mature for my age because of my childhood experiences and I believe in the Law of Attraction and I am ambitious for my dreams. But this feeling I have had is indescribable,painful, and fills me with fear. My mom said she will not take me to get further help and that it's my fault I never said anything. But, how can I explain something I can't even put into words? My sister won't even listen and she reacts as if I'm invisible. I'm out of hope. I fear I will let this disorder chop me up into pieces and make me never accomplish my dreams. I'm terrified really, I don't know what to do if my mom doesn't ever believe me. I'm so desperate,will this go away? It hasn't for 5 months. I really need help..

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up bro im 14 and have the same thing. Everything feels off and i get weird moods depending on what im doing. I hope it will go away one day. I made the stupid mistake of smoking marijuna in large amounts then woke up with this. I have severe anxiety depression and DP and hddp now. All hope goes out to you i hope i get better soon and you too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts