Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , so i posted this before and havent found an anawer yet , i think i have kind of a sensorimotor ocd with my thibking process , i cant stop tracing my own thoughts , whwnwver i imagine or start daydreaming solething just feels wrong and i get super anxious notice my thought too much , and after i go back again normal and happensas again this go on for the rest on the day feels like i cant stio doing it and in in a loop taht doesnt let me think correctly , its very very distresing , can someone help me?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I can relate... i don't think i can help you. It's stuck around for a long time for me, and i haven't broke it. Im hyper aware of all things going on in my head and it drives me mad. I don't have the ability to daydream anymore. Last night, i comfortably sunk into a thought for the first time in 1.5 years, and then like a flash the comfortable moment was gone. They say nothing lasts forever

·
Registered
445 Posts
It does improve, but you can't put a timecap on it. Brain goes its own way for a while, but you always find your way home. To keep myself busy in my down time i game a lot, i do the odd day of work here and there at random jobs, and yes i do exercise. My anxiety was so bad last year i couldnt work out, so i do what i can when i can. I do crossfit now. Still not mentally well enough for girlfriends and all that. How about you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do work but its dometimes to keep up because i get really distracted by anxiety and everything , also try to excersice daily and i have a girlfriend , this is my third relapse but new symptoms now so i know that its all about keeping busy and riding out of the storm , last tine it took me 2 . 5 years to be 100% , but st 2 years i ess feeling much better

·
Registered
445 Posts
This is my third relapse too, none of my relapses are the same always new symptoms, but this is by far the worst one. It sounds like you're doing well, and you know the game at least. You are right, but also always give yourself the downtime you need. Things will be okay

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok , but you know you will feel better right? Because you have alreqdy done it in the past , this one i think its deff the worst one i never had ocd liek symptoms and dp also tinnitus , but yea i know it gets better i have been better hopefuly you get better also soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.