Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hi To All, I have recently started to have anxiety coaching to rebalance my anxiety and i just wondered if anyone had tried it for their anxiety?

I am new on here and write more regular on another forum, but not many people on that forum have heard or had anxiety coaching. I just wondered if anyone else could offer feedback.

Abit about me...I have suffered with anxiety for about 5 years (i also have some OCD, but its my anxiety at the moment that gets to me). My anxiety is bought on by many things, I lose track about what triggers it off!! Every day all I think about is my anxiety and how bad my day is going to be before it even starts. As soon as I get out of bed, boooom anxiety hits me. Its got to the point now I don't even realize I am thinking about my anxiety. i find it so hard to break my thought pattern. I am constantly getting very horrible chest pains, my heart wont stop racing, I get so angry and agitated by everything and anything, I just want everyone to leave me alone or I will say and do something I may regret. I am so angry, this is my anxiety. When I get angry, my whole body hurts with pains, shaking, and breathing funny. I have tried sitting in a dark room, listening to music, meditation but this only works if I am not having an ultra bad day…most days are a terrible day so music and meditation doesn't work.

This is why my dad finally told me to sort myself out, or move out. this is why i am doing anxiety coaching. I've had 2 sessions and just moving onto my 3rd one this week. i think its great, but would like other peoples thoughts on it. I am working with someone called Carl Sheppard, Anxiety Rebalance Method. any feedback much appreciated. thanke everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts