Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so sick of this i sit here just thinking what is the point in life i dont see it the way i used to. I feel so numb, non existent and i even look in the mirror and dont recognise myself.. The panic of thinking i have a brain tumor with every headache i get.. Seeing my mum going through one of the toughest times i cant cope with it. I just want to quit my job and do nothing. Why do i feel like this why do i get this dull pain in the back of my head 24/7. Why cant i go out without feeling something bad will happen. I am so sick of everything

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI, I'd like to start by saying that I understand how you feel. Yesterday I had a really bad day, our brain gets affected in such hellish way it makes us think horrible things. The fear of a brain tumor is something I have always feared myself because I have an ugly bumpy mole on my scalp and I've always had headaches and migraines. BUT remember.... fear and stress is the reason we are in this situation, you are feeding the monster by being affraid. I dont know if you are a religious person but having faith helps a lot. You are not alone. Just earlier while cooking I had the idea of running away and coming back until my brain was capable of working at 100% again. But i snapped out of it and I decided to keep a journal. One thing that might help is Emergen-C those little packages of vitamins clear your mind for a while. I dont do drugs or smoke or drink so I wouldnt take any kind of medication for this but I def recommend vitamins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.