Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Animals....

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  feministcat 
#1 ·
I have a 8 month old black lab. Her name is Jersey. When I'm having one of my attacks at home and she is with me...I feel so much better. I talk and she just listens. I can say what ever I want about anyone I want and she will never tell a soal. Sometimes she is my best friend.

I was just wondering if anyone on here had any pets and what/breed/name and if they help you out like mine helps me or are they just a bother?

Thought we could have some fun with this one.... 8)

#2 ·
Ahh if only I knew how to put photos in posts - I could show you the cutest animal in all this world - my perfect little puddy cat with one eye and a wonky jaw and a tongue that hangs out all the time. My little friend who keeps me company and follows me around all day and sleeps on the pillow at night.

#3 ·
Misty said:
I was just wondering if anyone on here had any pets and what/breed/name and if they help you out like mine helps me or are they just a bother?
Oh, I have two guinea-pigs (cavies) called Kamomilla (golden-brown female) and Kolumbus (black, neutered male). My sweeties are just soooo cute, and make me smile even if I was in bad mood. One definitely cannot resist when they yell for food or attention: "yii-yii-yii-yii..." And the other voices they have - there are a number of them. Kolumbus and Kamomilla love to listen to quiet, relaxing music too - they start listening wide-awake, when I put Kitaro's music or something else chill-out stuff to the cd player. 8)

#4 ·
Yep, my cat always knows when im having a bad time

shes always there to comfort me
she is such a babe!!!

#5 ·
i have loads of animals but at this moment in time i am close to one particular cat......who also has just had an eye taken out and is wearing a head collar....she curls up with me everynight in bed.....i talk to her and tell her my worries....to be honest she has been a bit of a distraction with her daily vet visits.....my partner hates her been in our bed but i personally find it comforting :)

#7 ·
My dog Jersey is the most friendly dog I've ever seen. She loves peoples sooo much that she will climb up on there backs. It's so funny to see. But my Jersery Girl follows me everywhere. She sleeps with me everynight, if not on the bed the on the floor on my side. She helps me in the kitchen (witch is way to small) she thinks she's a cat and lays on the back of the couch. (she's 50 pounds) I'm so glad everyone has pets they can talk to and make them feel so much better. :D

#8 ·
animals are the perfect people in every way.

they will always love you no matter what
they keep all your secrets
they will always listen
and you can always get a hug from them.

i much prefer my kitty and my puppy (a sheltie) over any person in the world. i love them more than anyone else i know...except maybe my mom. but then it's equal :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.