Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone , my name is rishikesh mishra i am from india....

I want to share all about my symptoms so that anyone else who feels the same can guide me .....My life quality is deteriorating day by day......

First symptom:
I can't read but before these symptoms , i was a good reader..... whenever I sit to read anything , my eyes moves left to right and i also utter the words but even a simple sentence is very hard to me to understand. After reading few lines a become sleepy , my eye feel my eyes very heavy.....

Second symptom:
My eyes are not free to move . I feel like my eyes are always in a mood to roll upward but i somehow manage it not to do so and due to this my eyes gets strained ......when I sleep I feel my eyes are constantly rolled upward and trying to roll upward as more as possible...........

Third symptom:
I am not present in the current surrounding but I feel like I am living in my head......what I do in my whole day seems like I have dreamt all those my acts......what I said to anyone yesterday is completely lost from my mind .....while walking or doing nothing, i feel like I am constantly in a state of thinking and my eyes are a are aligned in a thinking position but i am not thinking anything but sometimes I think also ....

Fourt symptom:
I do thoracic breathing....my abdomen I always tight and i breath from my chest and due to this I subconsciously raise my shoulder towards my ear and when I notice this i relax and put down my shoulders but after seconds i again get lost in my thinking position and again shoulders are raised ......

Fifth symptom:
I can't understand what I listen even a simple story.....lectures in classroom , i get very sleeeeepy while listening....i pay attention hear teachers but can't grasp what they are saying only I say yes hm yes hm oh yes....even while watching movie i can't predict anything what is going to happen next that I usually used to predict before these symptoms....i am not present in the movie....i can't feel the movie only the theme of the movie is clear to me also I got sleepy while watching movie....

Sixth symptom:
I am having these symptoms since one and a half year....i am living like a robot ....days are moving day by day very fast.... everything appers to me like a dream......
My neck muscles are always tight my facial muscles are also tight....a pressure in my eyes and head is always present.....

Apart from these....
My body is always tight like while i get to sleep I notice that I have not relaxed my leg but they are only lying on the bed but not relaxed.

Seventh symptom:
I am detached from my body....i feel like my head and eyes are everything not my body........listen sounds but not in 3D....can see things but can't deep focus on them.......wolrd is not that HD for me that was before......

I am always in a situation when you have to perform dance or singing in any function and after 1 hours you have to perform in front of hundreds of audiences....i am nervous my body is not relaxed......

And apart from all these....

I feel like normal when I try to feel my body parts like loh ya these are my legs of these are my hands....

I feel normal when I imagine myself that I am in 2019 when I was not having these symptoms and everything was alright but again develop after 5 to 10 seconds these symptoms......

When I make still my chest and try belly breathing i feel some normalcy...

So these are my symptoms please anyone guide me 馃檹

Registered
I can't read but before these symptoms , i was a good reader
what I do in my whole day seems like I have dreamt all those my acts
i am living like a robot ....days are moving day by day very fast.... everything appers to me like a dream
I relate to those very much, but not so much about your more "physical" aspects like your issues with muscles. Maybe you have DP/DR and something else? I'm not sure. Did these symptoms came suddenly? Can you pinpoint the exact moment when they started?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I relate to those very much, but not so much about your more "physical" aspects like your issues with muscles. Maybe you have DP/DR and something else? I'm not sure. Did these symptoms came suddenly? Can you pinpoint the exact moment when they started?
Yes you can be true that i must be suffering from any other disorder with dp dr....i can't pinpoint I am unaware of myself since 2 years

1 - 7 of 7 Posts