Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone ... I have felt for about 20 days that my symptoms are much milder (especially the feeling that everything around me is strange or unreal) , but when I think a little more about what I am doing or what is around me, it's as if the feeling of being in a dream, comes back. If I don't think about the DR, I feel the slightest symptoms, but as soon as I try to focus a little more on my surroundings, the symptoms get worse. Does it mean that I'm partially recovering, or has my brain got used to the symptom and that's why if i don't think about it too much, i don't perceive it?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Stop obsessing about because it becomes a trance like state where your mind ask; "are you still here" and you get the reply; "yes, I am still here". Stop asking and focus on something else. You have had this intermittent for less than a month and that is a high flexible state to be in and to be used. Try to let it rest for some months and not to play a game with the state.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Stop obsessing about because it becomes a trance like state where your mind ask; "are you still here" and you get the reply; "yes, I am still here". Stop asking and focus on something else. You have had this intermittent for less than a month and that is a high flexible state to be in and to be used. Try to let it rest for some months and not to play a game with the state.
Yes you are right. Unfortunately this symptoms scared me so much that they have become an obsession I have to stop being so obsessed with this thing. thanks (again) haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts