Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this derealization truly temporary? ive felt it since my first panic attack 2 months ago. My DR is persistent, while my anxiety kind of comes in waves now. anxiety is beginning to decrease. I'm doing: jogging, brisk walks, going out and doing things, swimming occasionally, yoga, and meditation. so my question is, will my DR eventually go away completely? am I making the right steps/doing the right things?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, you are doing right. I guess that in spite of all those things, you should watch the details of things, hear from where the sounds come, remember situations from the past when you were ok, etc... I mean, doing some perception exercises.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think those activities are helpful, but if I was you I would also would look at getting to the bottom of what's causing the anxiety and panic attacks. If the DR goes away then that's good, but in some cases (like mine) exercise and healthy living didn't get me very far until I got some actual therapy (CBT and EMDR). So try and think about what's causing you to feel this way and get to the problem at it's root.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Кондиционеры . Кондиционеры в Новосибирске цены
Мобильный кондиционер - малогабаритное устройство для кондиционирования помещений, где нет необходимости способности монтажа систем иных типов.
В данный момент лучше просто взять кондиционер, чем мучатся от жары в Новосибирске, ведь летом мало не покажется особенно, зная где купить кондиционер в Новосибирске все ваши проблемы решаться сами собой и не надо мне писать, что я вам этого не писал.
Купить кондиционер в Новосибирске, я думаю мечтает каждый, несмотря, что магазин кондиционеры стал доступен на сайте, жители города Новосибирска иногда не торопятся покупать сплит-системы .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts