Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, around november/december I tried weed for the first time. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel, and got dp right away. This was because I was trying to smoke way too much, to feel high, then i thought DP was the high. So then I smoked 2-3 times before I stopped. Anyway, I got dp after this, but around february it started to fade, and go back to normal. Then I went on holiday, and they had a drink with weed inside, I had a couple sips mistakenly, and got DP. Now its June, and I still have minor DP. I don't get double vision like I used to, and the main effects I have is troubling to concentrate, not recognising myself, and brain fog. The thing is now, I only feel DP when I think about it, and not when im distracted. I do think about it sometimes, and then its triggered. Also looking in the mirror sometimes triggers it, so I look at the sink when brushing... However, it has been 4 months since the holiday, and it's still here. So I tried these vitamins, that I commented on, on another post, but it didn't help. Will I get better, just continuing to not think about it? I haven't seen much improvement lately.

Thanks for reading.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts