Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

After around 8 months of dpdr from Mars - October i think i have finally kinda recovered. School goes on and i basically forgot about it, it can pass a day or two Without the Word "depersonalization" appearing in My head which is amazing. My world feels REAL most of the time but sometimes i can zoom out a bit but Its not much of a problem.

I cannot really say that i feel HAPPINESS for My Recovery Because i havent really understood/melted it yet, but i guess This is amazing.

I think the number 1 thing to do in order to recover is keeping yourself really busy and productive and get out and meet people and being outside. By doing This is Will get off your mind more and more.

The thing for me right now is that i STILL experience visual disturbances!!!

I have blurry vision and Its hard to focus on objects (mostly appears with stress/anxiety which i still have sometimes)

I ALWAYS get crazy afterimages from light sources.
(when a face appear on the TV and i look at the Wall i can see the face on the Wall)

I have some kind of low grade visual snow and floaters as well.

MY QUESTION TO THE RECOVERED: Do This symtoms truely go away and if so, How long did it took!?

Stay strong guys! Recovery is possible.

/ BELIN

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine completely went away 20 years ago never came back until two months ago after carb restricting. Like u i am recovering... days where i dont think about it. I agree with keeping yourself busy and just moving on.

Most importantly healthy lifestyle diet to support our minds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts