Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, ive has constant dpdr, anxiety, ocd, and depression since September of 2017. Im about 6 months out and i am getting better. Never thought this day would come. Basically im posting this for 2 reasons. To tell people it will be okay and to take advice on how to beat this thing once and for all. Anyway back in October i was suicidal all the time. Literally almost every second of the day bc i truly believed my brain would never recover. I smoked a bit too much weed in the summer of 2017, and when i went to college my anxiety went thro the roof. One day i go to some kids house i met and smoked some strong ass weed. Didn’t have a panic attack but did do some really deep thinking. Fast forward to that night. I go to a party and get a concussion. Next day i wake up and everything is out of whack. Thought that i has schizo for 2 weeks. I had dpdr the first time i got high about a year ago and I️t went away the next day. I think I really psyched myself out and had really bad anxiety and that’s why it stuck around and continues too. Each month I️ see myself getting better. I️t does not control my every thought. I still do suffer from blank mind but i can function as a human being somehow and people don’t even notice that im any different other than i don’t drink or smoke dope anymore. Distracting yourself really is the key and giving yourself time to heal. We can get out of this. I think one of the things i need to do to beat this is totally accept what happened and see it as a learning experience. Good luck to all of you and hope to post in the recovered forum in the next few months.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts