Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I tried dozens of supplements amino acids, herbs and nothing helped so far. I think you only need to take vitamins & minerals (if u think are deficient) specially D3 and B complex. I dont think that drugs help so much i believe there is physical factor that need to be fixed. I struggled from chronic dp/dr for like 7 months and i got out of it with intense physical exercise and cycling 4-5 hours daily (thats so far best thing that helped me with dp/dr- intense exercising) and cycling outside for hours is best way to remove that "unreal" feeling. Out of supplements the best one i can recommend so far is Zeolite powder. Its strongest detoxicator out there its cheap and removes viruses, heavy metals, toxins etc which all can cause diseases/mental problems. Back in time when i took it 4-5 doses daily and exercises intensively i hadn't brain fog (which would usually come and go). When i started living sedentary life and stopped taking zeolite, i got terrible brain fog again. Although i usually havent got dp/dr anymore, everything is real and fluid but that brain fog is killing me. I dont know what to do anymor.. When it comes to drugs i dont think that i read many positive outcomes, i would avoid it at all cost since very few benefited from that

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.