Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My symptoms started off as just feeling like my eyes were slightly crossed or there was a glass wall between me and the world. Basically something to be disorienting enough for me to have to go on autopilot with my actions. Now that’s how an episode starts but then it leads to me feeling/seeing “normal” again on the outside but internally as if an Evil Entity is trying to take over my thoughts. So i’ll be feeling half normal and I can see fine again/the world looks normal but as if I could give myself over to the evil entity trying to take over my brain if I wanted to.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah, I’ve had this feeling. It feels like the point of view that your mind is taking on can either be evil and harmful to you or beneficiary. I would like to point out that this is truthfully a manifestation of fear. Your mind might be clever enough to imagine bad things, intrusive thoughts, etc, and the anxiety it gets from that may allow it to actually imagine it. But you are your mind, so this evil entity is actually just a thought or fear.

My best advice to relieve this fear is to consciously “let” this entity take over so the pressure is off, and watch how nothing happens. This allows you to relax, and come to realize that nothing is the matter. There’s nothing to be on edge about then. Because it’s actually the fighting and resisting this bad inner voice which allows it to be louder

1 - 2 of 2 Posts