Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SO hungover right now. I went to a family thing last night and there was all this alcohol. I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself... I'm pretty sure I remember everything. But anyways.... I feel like shit right now. My DP is HORRIBLE. I took a xanax and it helped a bit but I think I'm gonna have to take another one. My fellow drinkers out there... what makes you feel better the day after getting completely wasted? What should I do? I'd rather not pop xanax all day long.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am SO hungover right now. I went to a family thing last night and there was all this alcohol. I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself... I'm pretty sure I remember everything. But anyways.... I feel like shit right now. My DP is HORRIBLE. I took a xanax and it helped a bit but I think I'm gonna have to take another one. My fellow drinkers out there... what makes you feel better the day after getting completely wasted? What should I do? I'd rather not pop xanax all day long.

·
Registered
723 Posts
vit b complex for nerves, vit c to replace what you've lost, bananas for some reason and loads of water. a bath.

·
Registered
723 Posts
vit b complex for nerves, vit c to replace what you've lost, bananas for some reason and loads of water. a bath.

·
Registered
723 Posts
milk thistle for your liver and l-glutamine

·
Registered
723 Posts
milk thistle for your liver and l-glutamine

·
Registered
217 Posts
well, it seems like to me when you start asking what you should do for a hangover it seems it's time to get back to taking care of the body. How about some vitamin B, a nice hot meal, a hot shower or bath, lots of water, and a nap.

·
Registered
217 Posts
well, it seems like to me when you start asking what you should do for a hangover it seems it's time to get back to taking care of the body. How about some vitamin B, a nice hot meal, a hot shower or bath, lots of water, and a nap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.