Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like my life is over I’m 21 years old and I feel like I fucked my life up after drinking wayy too much on Christmas night which was 3 weeks ago I woke up the next morning feeling fine afterwards & a couple hours after that I just feel like I’m changing.

My symptoms is i feel like I have no emotions I can’t feel happy, sad, anger, anxiety no nothing I can’t even feel tiredness or hunger I don’t know what has happened to me I just wanna feel normal again I read up on depersonalization and causes.

Have anybody experienced this before I feel like I’ll be this way for ever & I’ve read that people been going thru what I’m going thru for a year or years and I do not wanna be like that.

· Registered
236 Posts
If you don't want to be someone who is stuck hyper focused on how strange they feel then focus on something else. You do have emotions. Your life isn't over. This feeling of depersonalization can't hold you back from doing anything. At certain moments you'll be anxious, dizzy, and forgetful, in which case you have to find a way to soothe and center yourself. Think of it like there's a scared child inside of you, this is the part of you experiencing anxiety. Another part of you is your higher faculties, your ability to intelligently plan and reason, and this part of you calms and assures the child.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts