Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well , it is ---- . i always felt alone among ---- . I just can not solve why . Sure there is something like ---- mind , people behaving this way then other way . i do not see them honest . At the university ---- girls expressed their like towards me but i did never felt comfortable with them . when i was abroad people used to tell me that i never look like --- , he said i am rather american . maybe thats why girls liked me . I have never felt fully with people here . I dont know if i ever try to go abroad i would feel better .
--- just can not talk serious with discipline . all they do is talking funny things , trying to escape many questions by doing that . as i said i do not see them honest . they gossip a lot. When they are given some responsibility like offical duty they become like authority.

what else can i say more , i am like a stranger here .

· Former Moderator
1,084 Posts
I deleted two posts. One because it was rude, and one because if i didn't delete it, it would have made the other person angry. All in all though, none of you reading this thread are missing much by having those two posts removed.

· Registered
441 Posts
can said:
well , it is ---- . i always felt alone among ---- . I just can not solve why . Sure there is something like ---- mind , people behaving this way then other way . i do not see them honest . At the university ---- girls expressed their like towards me but i did never felt comfortable with them . when i was abroad people used to tell me that i never look like --- , he said i am rather american . maybe thats why girls liked me . I have never felt fully with people here . I dont know if i ever try to go abroad i would feel better .
--- just can not talk serious with discipline . all they do is talking funny things , trying to escape many questions by doing that . as i said i do not see them honest . they gossip a lot. When they are given some responsibility like offical duty they become like authority.

what else can i say more , i am like a stranger here .
Because of dakotajo's referance to turkey (which, in English, is a word for a country and a bird), I assume that you must be from Turkey. If you notice my location, you will see that I am from Greece. We are supposed to be deadly enemies :D Which is of cource laughable. Just because someone big head (politicians, etc) want me to hate Turkey, doesn't mean that I have to.

I understand that, because of religious and cultural reasons, you feel different from the majority of people in this board. Well, I expected to feel this way too, but I don't. I think that people are the same, all over the world. Only a few minor things change. The fact that I am irreligious might have helped. And the fact that I doubt for everything --including the cheques of the society that I live has tried to bequeath to me-- might also have helped.

I try to listen to all opinions and I think of them, no matter the place they come from. If you allow me, I recommend you to do the same.

Hope this post will bridge any accidentally-created gap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to the friend from Greece , to the truth i did not like your way of trying to come near my side. It is nothing to do with how you look at the things. I do never like that kind of staff . This is very common jargon do you know or shall i tell?

And lastly i sensed a bit that you see me as a ---- person because of the land i am on . Try to get rid of that habit as early as possible.
i am not trying to defend here the country i live in , it's culture , religion anything . I am just questioning it here , which you do not understand .

· Registered
723 Posts
can said:
to the friend from Greece , to the truth i did not like your way of trying to come near my side. It is nothing to do with how you look at the things. I do never like that kind of staff . This is very common jargon do you know or shall i tell?

And lastly i sensed a bit that you see me as a ---- person because of the land i am on . Try to get rid of that habit as early as possible.
i am not trying to defend here the country i live in , it's culture , religion anything . I am just questioning it here , which you do not understand .
why are you so aggressive? you want people to respond to your posts and then when they do (and are just trying to be nice) you shoot them down.

· Former Moderator
1,084 Posts
agentcooper said:
can said:

why are you so aggressive? you want people to respond to your posts and then when they do (and are just trying to be nice) you shoot them down.
It's so true. This whole thread is like a Twilight Zone episode i saw once.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That was true what i wrote (being not aggressive). I just did not like the post if i had not written back in the mood of that imitated aggressiveness , it would have been that i would have agreed with what was said . It can happen to anyone trying to be aggressive while you are not in the aggressive mood . I thought about that , about being misunderstood . but anything i could do other than that did not passed through my mind. that is my weakness , i admit that and seems I will be sorry for the dear friend( even though what is written something i do never reconcile)

· Registered
723 Posts
can said:
That was true what i wrote (being not aggressive). I just did not like the post if i had not written back in the mood of that imitated aggressiveness , it would have been that i would have agreed with what was said . It can happen to anyone trying to be aggressive while you are not in the aggressive mood . I thought about that , about being misunderstood . but anything i could do other than that did not passed through my mind. that is my weakness , i admit that and seems I will be sorry for the dear friend( even though what is written something i do never reconcile)
why are you trying to be aggressive if you aren't in an aggressive mood?

and maybe it's 'cause you just don't really make much sense...and maybe we aren't making much sense to you either, eh?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.