Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This instruction is my personal experience that has helped 7 people recover so far and is not a coercion or recommendation for others and the decision is yours.

Hi, I finally found my way home and I can't describe how excited I was to find this group and website because no one understood me for almost 11 years. I am sending a message from Iran and my language is not very good. , I want to tell about the treatment that happened to me after all these years, last year I accidentally took lithium tablets, lithium worked wonders for me, for those who have brain fog and tunnel vision and are still not familiar with lithium. I was in the fog for over 9 years but since taking lithium they have all disappeared and in the last 2 years it has decreased a lot. I've been lost in space and time for years, but after all this time, the only way I know is to control DP. I want to try harder and always try to heal myself, that's why in the midst of these attempts to recover, I accidentally discovered the medicine biperiden , and with biperiden , many bad states of the disease, such as tunnel vision, hallucinations, deficiency Energy . Loss of emotions and feelings and concentration and memory problems were resolved. After all these years, I have come up with rules that I think should be implemented for all our patients.

Rule number one: Be sure to use lithium
Rule number two: Do not use antipsychotics
Third rule: Do not use antidepressants except amitriptyline and desipramine
Rule number 4: Be sure to use anticholinergics such as Artane or Bipridan or benztropine.
Rule #5: Don't waste your time with herbal supplements and talk therapy

Rule number one: Be sure to use lithium
Rule number two: Do not use antipsychotic drugs
Rule number three: Do not use antidepressants except amitriptyline and desipramine
Rule number 4: Be sure to use anticholinergic such as artane or biperiden orbenztropine
Rule number 5: Do not waste your time with herbal supplements and Speech Therapy

consumption instruction :

Lithium 300: 1 at night , after 1 week, 1 at night and 1 in the morning

biperiden 2 : 1 at night after one week 1 in the morning and 1at night, after two week 2 at night and 1 in morning

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations, but this is so anecdotal. What helps you will probably not help another.
To date, I have offered 5 dpdr patients lithium and Biperiden , and unbelievably they feel better, and their doctors don't know why they get a therapeutic response from these drugs.Use lithium and biperiden for at least two weeks.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today, the seventh person whom I told to use lithium and biperiden says that he can no longer see fog, he does not have tunnel vision, and he does not have a state of separation from his body. Trust me friends . I have lived with this disease for a third of my life and have taken more than 30 samples of pills. Since I got to know the forums and shared my experience, 7 people felt the cure

lithium 300 . 1 night after one week 1 night 1 morning

biperiden 2 (you can take benztropine 2 . is similar ) 1 night after one week 1 night 1 morning . after 2 week 2 night 1 morning

· Registered
495 Posts
I don't get it. Are you a doctor? You say "our patients", and you say "their doctors", and you provided people with pills, are you a doctor or a pharmacist? You give precise instructions on when to take pills, why so? Why do you increase the lithium dosage after a week? I have been prescribed lithium at a dosage of 800 mg without increasing gradually, as prescribed by a psychiatrist. Also it didn't do anything for my dpdr and I took some for more than two years up to 1 g a day and it was all in the evening. Also the effective dosage for lithium is very close to its toxicity limit and patients need to have their blood tested every month to check their blood levels as everyone absorbs it differently and it can change over time, so people get different dosage in order to achieve the same blood levels, so I don't know how you can talk about a unique dosage for everyone without talking about blood levels. Exceeding the toxic limit for your body can damage your kidneys and can kill you.
Is this based on your own experience? If so, could you please simply tell us about your experience and your credentials and then we can decide what to do on our own.
Practicing medicine illegally is severely punished by law, at least where I live.
Give us more context. Also how do you expect people to get a prescription for four different meds that are not supposed to do what they do just based on some random person in the internet who we don't know where they get their information from? How did it work for you?

· Registered
57 Posts
Today, the seventh person whom I told to use lithium and biperiden says that he can no longer see fog, he does not have tunnel vision, and he does not have a state of separation from his body. Trust me friends . I have lived with this disease for a third of my life and have taken more than 30 samples of pills. Since I got to know the forums and shared my experience, 7 people felt the cure

lithium 300 . 1 night after one week 1 night 1 morning

biperiden 2 (you can take benztropine 2 . is similar ) 1 night after one week 1 night 1 morning . after 2 week 2 night 1 morning
Thank u for sharing this✌

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
first read my medicine list to understand how bad i was
Citalopram
Escitalopram
Fluoxetine
Haloperidol
Paroxetine
duloxetine
Bupropion
amitriptyline
Depakene
Lamotrigine
Zolpidem
Zonisamide
Clonazepam
Diazepam
Xanax
Aripiprazole
Ritalin
Modafinil
Sertraline
Topiramate
Carbamazepine
Risperidone
quetiapine
clomipramine
Olanzapine
Do you know why i writing should be read? Since these pills were written by different doctors in these 11 years and none of them were able to cure, there are tens of thousands of DP patients now but with all due respect no effective efforts have been made by the FDA and doctors. . I respect the medical community, but many doctors don't know much about DP due to limited information beyond prescribing anti-depressants and anti-psychotics, I really can't understand why the FDA isn't doing anything, even in the webMD articles There. I don't know why we can't complain to the FDA, I tell my doctors, doctor, I see fog, I've lost my senses, I see the world with a camera and I'm going crazy, so What do you mean by speech therapy? I'm stuck in a fog and I'm not in my body, how can I heal by talking? Why don't you tell the FDA to make an effective effort instead of saying that, when I got 70% better in the last 2 years with lithium and biperiden , I told the doctors that I was able to cure it to some extent. Anticholinergics and lithium, but they have no explanation and know nothing. Do you know why? Because in all these years, no research was done on these two drugs from higher institutions for other doctors to study it, when I shared my experience on the Internet, 7 patients got better and their doctors did not have an explanation, friends. We are really oppressed, there are too many of us, but there is not a good effort from the medical community, I wish we could collect signatures through a campaign to start an FDA investigation.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't get it. Are you a doctor? You say "our patients", and you say "their doctors", and you provided people with pills, are you a doctor or a pharmacist? You give precise instructions on when to take pills, why so? Why do you increase the lithium dosage after a week? I have been prescribed lithium at a dosage of 800 mg without increasing gradually, as prescribed by a psychiatrist. Also it didn't do anything for my dpdr and I took some for more than two years up to 1 g a day and it was all in the evening. Also the effective dosage for lithium is very close to its toxicity limit and patients need to have their blood tested every month to check their blood levels as everyone absorbs it differently and it can change over time, so people get different dosage in order to achieve the same blood levels, so I don't know how you can talk about a unique dosage for everyone without talking about blood levels. Exceeding the toxic limit for your body can damage your kidneys and can kill you.
Is this based on your own experience? If so, could you please simply tell us about your experience and your credentials and then we can decide what to do on our own.
Practicing medicine illegally is severely punished by law, at least where I live.
Give us more context. Also how do you expect people to get a prescription for four different meds that are not supposed to do what they do just based on some random person in the internet who we don't know where they get their information from? How did it work for you?
I am speaking based on an experience that was effective for several other people. My friend, when DP reaches a stage that drives you crazy, you should consult the experience of patients who have recovered. The doctor understands you to some extent

· Registered
553 Posts
first read my medicine list to understand how bad i was
Citalopram
Escitalopram
Fluoxetine
Haloperidol
Paroxetine
duloxetine
Bupropion
amitriptyline
Depakene
Lamotrigine
Zolpidem
Zonisamide
Clonazepam
Diazepam
Xanax
Aripiprazole
Ritalin
Modafinil
Sertraline
Topiramate
Carbamazepine
Risperidone
quetiapine
clomipramine
Olanzapine
Do you know why i writing should be read? Since these pills were written by different doctors in these 11 years and none of them were able to cure, there are tens of thousands of DP patients now but with all due respect no effective efforts have been made by the FDA and doctors. . I respect the medical community, but many doctors don't know much about DP due to limited information beyond prescribing anti-depressants and anti-psychotics, I really can't understand why the FDA isn't doing anything, even in the webMD articles There. I don't know why we can't complain to the FDA, I tell my doctors, doctor, I see fog, I've lost my senses, I see the world with a camera and I'm going crazy, so What do you mean by speech therapy? I'm stuck in a fog and I'm not in my body, how can I heal by talking? Why don't you tell the FDA to make an effective effort instead of saying that, when I got 70% better in the last 2 years with lithium and biperiden , I told the doctors that I was able to cure it to some extent. Anticholinergics and lithium, but they have no explanation and know nothing. Do you know why? Because in all these years, no research was done on these two drugs from higher institutions for other doctors to study it, when I shared my experience on the Internet, 7 patients got better and their doctors did not have an explanation, friends. We are really oppressed, there are too many of us, but there is not a good effort from the medical community, I wish we could collect signatures through a campaign to start an FDA investigation.
dude chill tf you know jackshit. what is going on with you arabic guys do the doctors in middle asia know at all what medicine is? i dont wanna know what the „fda“ is sending to the arabic nations when it comes to medication hahahaha

· Registered
495 Posts
I am speaking based on an experience that was effective for several other people. My friend, when DP reaches a stage that drives you crazy, you should consult the experience of patients who have recovered. The doctor understands you to some extent
So did they all have the same medicines at the exact same dosage? Or did you make your own mix of information?

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dude chill tf you know jackshit. what is going on with you arabic guys do the doctors in middle asia know at all what medicine is? i dont wanna know what the „fda“ is sending to the arabic nations when it comes to medication hahahaha
Dear friend, I am not Arab. I am persian and I live in Iran. In Iran, despite the many sanctions in 43 years , the level of medicine in here is very professional and ranks first in West Asia, and thousands of people from the countries of this region come to Iran every day to treat serious diseases, and as far as I know, many outside Iran as well. They are reputable Iranian doctors so dont listen to media . But in the case of DPdr , everyone is the same and this is a universal matter. Until today, the FDA has not found a cure for us, and that's why all doctors either prescribe antidepressants or antipsychotics. Do they give you something else that I don't know about? This is my 11 year list, not a few months Good luck

· Registered
553 Posts
Dear friend, I am not Arab. I am persian and I live in Iran. In Iran, despite the many sanctions in 43 years , the level of medicine in here is very professional and ranks first in West Asia, and thousands of people from the countries of this region come to Iran every day to treat serious diseases, and as far as I know, many outside Iran as well. They are reputable Iranian doctors so dont listen to media . But in the case of DPdr , everyone is the same and this is a universal matter. Until today, the FDA has not found a cure for us, and that's why all doctors either prescribe antidepressants or antipsychotics. Do they give you something else that I don't know about? This is my 11 year list, not a few months Good luck
dpdr do not heal with meds youre just masking your symptoms

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So did they all have the same medicines at the exact same dosage? Or did you make your own mix of information?
It was given by a good doctor(my last dr) . only use lithium 300 and biperiden 2 . other drugs have also had successful reports for treatment, but lithium and Biperiden work for most of the patients I mentioned

1 - 20 of 132 Posts