Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Okay so I am recovering... and I wasn't doing good earlier today... but now I feel more alive, but I feel like I am living in a different reality, like I know that everyone else is living in reality, but I feel like i am living in this other strange reality... What should I do... and does this mean anything. I feel like crying my eyes out, I just want my life back....

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

Corinthian
Apr 29 2014 01:32 PM

I think I'm in a similar place, I feel a bit more real but still not myself, nothing like how I used to feel, I guess it's part of the recovery process for symptoms to leave one by one. Some may linger longer than others, but soon they will all be gone.

Keep strong and keep on the path you're on, it is horrible and terribly frustrating but the last thing you need is a setback!

Human body Purple Violet Font Thigh

MissySS1
Apr 29 2014 01:42 PM

Yeah, I am trying... I really am just trying to get back to myself and everything... I just want to live a happy life with my girlfriend... and right now life seems like it doesn't exist... This is horrible. I know you can do this and stay strong as well!
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

dionwoods987654321
Apr 29 2014 02:34 PM

I often felt I had changed realities too. I thought the moment I smoked weed my mind got taken in to some other reality for a good stretch of time I feared that this was a dream or I'm just imagining all of this none of this is real if I'm in a coma am I in a different reality and if I was in hell and the sad part was that I believed it all too! It's very scary. But you will son realize you're not in a dream or different reality just in the same world you've been in. It was just very bizarre and scary for a while. As much terror and fear that I've been in I think dealing with this hell on earth is very beneficial. When it's all said and done I'm gonna go out and live life and I'm gonna realize how valuable life really is. Don't let these thoughts scare you. Soon they will be gone and you will be living a life better than you thought possible! Good luck! Stay strong!

MissySS1
Apr 29 2014 02:53 PM

Thank- You so much.... I wish you the best, and stay strong also!

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

dionwoods987654321
Apr 29 2014 02:59 PM

You're welcome! I just think it's natural to feel somewhere else or like your in a different reality because of the detachment. I don't fully feel like I'm on this planet and I often feel like I'm in some other reality or I'm in my day dreams I day dream a lot also it's a horrible habit but it's all part if depersonalization stay strong! Message me if you never need help! I'd love to help!

MissySS1
Apr 29 2014 03:02 PM

Okay, I will. Thank you so much for your help...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts