Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yeah. I'm sure you guys are already sick of seeing me around here, and I can't blame you. Yesterday was one of my worst days in the morning... but it got slowly better at night.

Sometimes I worry it's not DP/DR -- though my vision does get weird sometimes, it's mostly my thoughts. I think of time passing constantly, I get scared of being alive/trapped in my own body, I'm too aware of my existence. I read more, though, and it seems more common.

I think I'm very slowly coming out of it. Distraction is so, so hard. My mind tortures me with the time passing thing no matter what I seem to do, but... that's just the DP/DR, huh?

I think I'm getting better, but I'm still pretty scared. And tired. I just want my life back, you know?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh. Oh, well, I just had a breakthrough. This happened, my fear of death and existence happened because of all the death that has happened this year. Well, fuck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the things I'm having the most trouble with is feeling like I'm trapped in my own body? Like I'm trapped in life? It makes me feel suicidal -- how do I beat this? Because it's not wrong, I am trapped in my body.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts