Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
blog-0101391001475437275.jpg

Today something truly amazing and inspiring happened.
I have had a moment of clarity. Yes. A moment without DP! This comes from a person who has had DP 24/7 for 3 months...this was truly amazing. I cannot tell you how awesome it was.

I felt good. I didn't feel the brain fog I always feel, I didn't feel like the world was a dream. I finally truly felt like my home was my actual home!
I looked at my cat, parents, dogs and sister and they finally seemed like they were actually my family and pets.
I honestly have no words.

For the last few days, I've felt a huge improvement. Yes, I still have DP 24/7, but I still felt improvement...things are looking up.

(Written: 2/10/2016)

default_large.png

sierramask10
Oct 03 2016 09:24 PM

how did you get better? did you do anything... take any vitamins?

default_large.png

Derealisation
Oct 06 2016 11:15 AM

Hi, what triggered your DP in the first place?
Also what do you feel cured it?

If you had to photograph DP, how would you represent it? What would you photograph?

Thank you.

13.jpg

dope
Oct 16 2016 02:24 PM

how did you get better? did you do anything... take any vitamins?
I didn't do anything. I think I just reached a point where I was so completely done with DP that I started ignoring it like it wasn't there.
Lately, I feel like I'm getting worse but that's probably because I have a lot to worry about at the moment.

14.jpg

dope
Oct 16 2016 02:27 PM

Hi, what triggered your DP in the first place? Also what do you feel cured it? If you had to photograph DP, how would you represent it? What would you photograph? Thank you.
Hi!

What triggered my dp was simply not sleeping for more than 24 hours. I guess my brain really did get fucked up. It was the worst mistake of my life.
No, I don't feel like I cured it just yet. I feel a little bit better, not recovered.

What do you mean by photographing dp?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts