Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going on 5 years with derealization now. Ive tried 15+ medications, 3 different kinds of therapy, inpatient treatment, every physical test that exists, being active, exersizing, eating healthy, and ignoring it. It doesnt go away with my anxiety either. No matter what I do it just stays the same or gets better or worse as it pleases. I live my life completely at the mercy of this condition. Its ruined everything for me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have read about a case where a man sufferd for 25 years from taking LSD.The study said it was rare to feel like that for 25 years.
So they started to treat him with Klonopin 3 times a day and he responded very well and got much better for the first time in 25 years.
Medications are not always evil ,there are people who really need them ,dont listen to all those stories of how evil medications are ,especially benzos.Some people just need them ,not all people have the same body chemistry.
Talk to a doctor ,show him/her a few cases .You might feel much better and your body might overcome it with a phase of taking a benzo for example.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts