Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine feels strange like there is something sperating me to reality and everythng is so strange and unfamiliar x

·
Registered
20 Posts
I experience that too. Almost like I'm in a new world where everything looks different and everyone seems unfamiliar.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine feels strange like there is something sperating me to reality and everythng is so strange and unfamiliar x
Sometimes I pass a place that I used to like in the past and then I get a mix of two feelings : I know that place plus It feels strange that I know this place so good yet it feels like it is the first time

·
Registered
33 Posts
I experience this, too!!! my surroundings look strange, artificial and lifeless, it's as if there is a glass there in between my eyes and the outside world separating me. I don't know which one is worse, not being able to recognize yourself or recognize your vision...I can't tell...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thats dr.i have it constantly.you only feel high because seeing things this way is like being on a drug that doesnt ware off and you dont feel yourself anymore.its not a "high" ad in you feel good though

·
Registered
18 Posts
i feel like everything is slowed down and also experience the feeling of looking at the world through a invisible wall also I get terrible ghosting vision

·
Registered
175 Posts
Feeling high. Yeah this is exactly how dr feels like to me. I sometimes try to force coming down and it works for a couple seconds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes everyday of my life none stop. As I type this reply to you my mind is in a fog my hands don't feel like my own and I'm struggling to concentrate on what you asked.

So yes I know exactly how you feel and it sucks.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I've noticed alot of people with drdp talk about feeling high all the time. I just feel permanently disconnected to reality like everything looks different, strange etc. Is that dr or dp?
DR

DR = the external world feels strange

DP = your own internal self feels strange

1 - 12 of 12 Posts