Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts

Yesterday I went to my 8am class so it was naturally a harder morning. Things weren't too bad but I did have too many thoughts, etc. I got anxious at times but I was chill by the time I got to my frathouse. I went out and met a bunch of this semesters new rush before going home. I bought a homeless man dinner and sat with him for an hour before going home to sleep. When I was driving home I tear'd up just thinking about some of the things that actually happen in the world. My situation has opened up my understanding of other peoples unfortunate situations, sorrows, etc. The world is not a fair place at times and it is truly sad. That being said, we can always make it a better place. Chronic fatigue was also a noticed symptom.

Today I didn't go to class because when I woke up I was tired as hell. I slept until nearly noon (11hrs total). I need at least 9-10hrs or when I wake up I'm exhausted because my dreams/waking up in the night tarnishes my quality of sleep. I had some thoughts throughout the day, felt anxious a couple times and mainly, felt extremely tired. Today wasn't half bad, I do need to be more efficient with my type however (without stressing myself out) and I need to continuously work on controlling these anxious thoughts.

Excited for tomorrow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts